TheUniversity of Milano-Bicocca is excitedly waiting for applications from exceptional trainees for its Junior Post- doctoral fellowship in RNA biology and human diseases. The instructional award is open for the scholastic year 2020-2021
The fellowship program intends to support trainees who want to carry out Post- postgraduate degree coursework at the Department of Biotechnology and Biosciences in Italy.
Golden possibility for worldwide trainees to get instructional fund at the University of Milano-Bicoccain Italy.
Foundedin 1998, the University of Milano-Bicocca is a multi-disciplinary university based in Italy that trains experts in different fields of both the natural and the social sciences. It offers undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate programs.
Why research study at the University of Milano-Bicocca? The university uses a vast array of globally acknowledged courses that are created to assist trainees explore their enthusiasms and establish brand-new abilities. Here candidates get an enhancing and encouraging environment to concentrate on the advancement of specific abilities.
ApplicationDeadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Milano-Bicocca
- Department:Dept of Biotechnology and Biosciences
- CourseLevel: Post- doctoral
- Award: Educational Fund
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Italy
- EligibleCountries: If you would like to know about the citizenship, please call the company.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Post- doctoral fellowship in the field of “RNA biology and human diseases”
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to satisfy the following requirements:
- PhD degree in a pertinent discipline, e.g. biomedicine, biology, or biochemistry that was gotten within the last 4 years Qualifications.
- Have experience with fundamental lab techniques in molecular/cell biology and biochemistry, and or neuroscience.
- High level of inspiration and dedication.
- Ability to work in a group.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp this terrific chance, candidates initially need to take admissionin a Post- postgraduate degree program at the University of Milano-Bicocca After that, prospects will be thought about for the fellowship.
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates need to send a CV, scholastic certificates, and records with your application.
- AdmissionRequirements: Must have experience with fundamental lab techniques in molecular/cell biology and biochemistry, and or neuroscience.
- LanguageRequirement: Fluent composed and oral interaction in English.
TheUniversity of Milano-Bicocca will supply instructional fund for interested trainees who wish to carry out the Post- postgraduate degree program in the session 2020/2021