KAISTCollege of Business is happy to reveal the Techno MBAScholarships for the scholastic year 2022-2023in South Korea.
Thescholarship program intends to support international candidates who are going to register in the master’s degree program at the university.
TheKorea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is a nationwide research study university situated in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon,Korea The Korean federal government developed it in 1971 as the country’s very first public, research-oriented science and engineering organization. KAIST has 10,504 full-time students and 1,342 professors scientists. It is ranked #34in QS Global World Rankings.
Why select to study at the KAIST University? Studying in South Korea will open a large range of job opportunity for you. Graduates from Korean universities are extremely searched for by companies all over the world. It was producing an environment that promotes multiculturalism and worldwide citizenship.
ApplicationDeadline: Applications are open for the scholastic year 2022-2023
- University or Organization: The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Master
- Award: Full tuition
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inSouthKorea
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: MBA programs at the University.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Applicants hold or anticipate to hold a bachelor’s degree prior to registration at KAIST.
- Must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates need to need to send their admission applications online application kindfor the Full-TimeMBA and follow directions.
- SupportingDocuments: The students need to provide the following files to the University:
- Two suggestion letters
- A licensed copy of the main degree
- A set of licensed records
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to need to inspect the University’s entry requirements
- LanguageRequirement: The students need to send ratings of the following English efficiency test (EPT) rating:
- TOEFL iBT 83
- IELTS 6.5
- TOEIC 720
- TEPS 599/New TEPS 326
KoreaAdvanced Institute of Science and Technology will supply complete tuition for 2 years and living stipend of 500,000 KRW/month (granted to chosen students.