CountyGovernment of Kakamega is looking for high-potential candidates to participate in the Kakamega County programs for the year 2020.
The program intends to support trainees who wish to carry out a bachelor’s degree program in Kenya.
Nice opportunity for trainees to get the instructional fund in Kenya.
Why should you look for this program? Their objective is to enhance the well-being of individuals of Kakamega county through formula and execution of detailed multi-sectoral policies.
ApplicationDeadline: August 8, 2020
- University or Organization: County Government of Kakamega
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Award s: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Kenyan trainees
- The award can be taken inKenya
- EligibleCountries: Kenya.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Human Medicine, Engineering, Agriculture, ICT
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the provided requirements:
- Applicants needs to have participated in secondary schools in Kakamega County and likewise a homeowner of the County
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested trainees ought to send their handwritten applications to the Department’s Office, previous Provincial Commissioner’s Offices Block B, 3rd Floor Room 101.
- SupportingDocuments: Students need to need to send scholastic records of all the previous school participated in.
- AdmissionRequirements: Aspirants need to have obtained a minimum aggregate grade of A- and above in KCSE evaluation 2019.
- LanguageRequirement: Aspirants require to be competent in composed and spoken the English language.
Benefits: CountyGovernment of Kakamega will supply the instructional fund for trainees to finish their college in Kenya.