If you might be a world pupil and need to start your research in the USA, then apply for the International Dean’s Scholarships. This grant is obtainable by Kansas Wesleyan University for the tutorial session 2022/2023.
The functions of this program are open to each home and worldwide college students making use of for an undergraduate diploma on the university.
Kansas Wesleyan University is a non-public Christian university that’s regarded among the many finest in the nation. Academic achievement, non secular growth, private well-being, and social duty are all a part of the university’s aim.
Why wish to research at Kansas Wesleyan University? Students can carry quite a lot of skills acquired exterior of their research to the university, which can assist them obtain their profession targets. Candidates will profit from a versatile, revolutionary studying atmosphere in addition to first-rate educating at this university.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Kansas Wesleyan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate diploma
- Awards: $10,000 (off-campus $7,000)
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or home college students
- The award will be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Internationals and residential nation college students are each eligible to use.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to review an undergraduate program supplied by KWU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the next/given standards:
- The college students will need to have a minimal three.zero GPA, even switch college students.
- Applicants should be enrolled in an undergraduate diploma program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to any undergraduate program of selection at KWU on-line. All eligible college students might be thought of.
- Supporting Documents: The college students are required to current the next paperwork to the university:
- International Undergraduate Application Form
- High faculty/school transcripts
- Translation of transcripts
- Transcript analysis
- Certified High School/College transcript copies
- Bank assertion/ An authorized financial institution letter exhibiting out there funds transformed to US foreign money is suitable
- Visa Information
- Admission Requirements: A minimal rating of 18 or 960 on ACT or SAT respectively, is required for admissions acceptance.
- Language Requirement: You should meet the required TOEFL/IELTS scores for admissions listed beneath:
- TOEFL Paper Based Score: 550
- TOEFL Internet-Based Score: 79
- IELTS Score: 6.5
The scholarship winner will obtain $10,000 (off-campus $7,000) for the utilized UG program by KWU.