KarimjeeJivanjee Foundation is giving the program programme to high-potential trainees who wish to pursue undergraduate and academic degree program in Tanzania
The financial assistance positions will be approved to trainees who have actually attained great scholastic outcomes in their previous research studies and do not have the ways to spend for their college.
Amazing chance for trainees in Tanzania.
TheKarimjee Jivanjee Foundation (KJF) is the main automobile for the Karimjee household’s charitable work. The Karimjee Jivanjee household has a long and recognized history in East Africa, extending back to 1825 when the household got here as traders from Cutch, in India, to the island of Zanzibar.
Why should you request this programmme? The Foundation’s objective is to invest in Education as a way to boost the financial advancement ofTanzania Tanzania deals with lots of brief and long-lasting socio-economic problems. The long-lasting option to a number of these obstacles is Education.
ApplicationDeadline: September17, 2021
- University or Organization: KarimjeeJivanjee Foundation
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: TanzaniaStudents
- The award can be taken in Tanzania
- EligibleCountries: Tanzania
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject provided by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Recipients needs to be a person of the United Republic of Tanzania
- Recipients needs to have went to a secondary school in Tanzania to be qualified for this application
- Recipients needs to reveal any payment currently done/paid at the college, institute, or university.
- Recipients needs to show a vital requirement for a scholarship from the Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: [email protected] or P. O. Box 409, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- SupportingDocuments: A scanned and physical copy of your approval letter from the organization where you are studying or plan to inspect, A typed inspiration letter (less than 1,000 words) describing why you are the very best candidate to be granted a KJF scholarship, and outcomes in the records.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to have gotten a grade point average of not less than 3.6 or Division I on their A-Levels
- LanguageRequirement: Aspirants need to be proficient in both English and Kiswahili at the time of their application.
KarimjeeJivanjee Foundation will offer the academic fund for trainees to pursue undergraduate and an academic degrees in Tanzania.