KeystoneAcademic Solutions is providing the Keystone Scholarships for international prospects who want to get an undergraduate or academic degree for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The grant means to support students starting in the undergraduate and academic degree program.
Nice opportunity for international students.
KeystoneAcademic Solutions, recognized at first as Masterstudies Marketing Group (MMG), shows the growth of marketing efforts to cover college locations.
Why select Keystone Academic Solutions? Keystone Academic Solutions supplies college marketing to over 1500 partner schools internationally, which will accept taking part scholars with an exceptional environment for their profession development.
ApplicationDeadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Keystone Academic Solutions
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate/GraduateDegree
- Award: Up to 10,000 USD
- Number of Award s: 6
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in anywhere
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The bursary is offered for undergraduate and academic degree.
- EligibilityCriteria: To end up being qualified for the award, candidates need to:
- Must have English language efficiency;-LRB- *******).
- Must have an exceptional history in academics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants can use for the bursary through the online website
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates need to send a copy of the following needed files in addition to the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport image in JPG format, a CV, and scholastic records.
- AdmissionRequirements: Aspirants need to satisfy the necessary conditions for the used degree field at the university.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants need to offer proof of English language capability through different certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, and so on
KeystoneAcademic Solutions will offer the award quantity of as much as 10 000 USD to the extremely determined students through the Keystone financing for the scholastic year 2021-2022