To assistance trainees from foreign nations in performing their college in Japan, the Kwansei Gakuin University is providing them the KGU Graduate School Scholarships for the scholastic year 2021-2022
All international trainees that wish to request a postgraduate program at Kwansei can take this application to get a partial tuition cost. The choice of the scholarship winners will be based upon the entryway test outcomes.
Ranked61 st in the country, Kwansei Gakuin University is a non-denominational Christian personal and coeducational university that motivates its members to seek their life objectives. KGU makes every effort to more establish its around the world credibility as one of Japan’s leading universities.
Why pick to study withKwansei Gakuin University? Kwansei Gakuin University is among the most prominent independent schools in Japan that happily carries out self-evaluations of its education and research study activities, in addition to management and administration, to enhance its requirements and satisfy its goals. It assists trainees master their God- offered presents to serve their neighbours, society, and the world.
ApplicationDeadline: 8th November 2021
- University or Organization: KwanseiGakuin University
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Postgraduate
- Award: 50% Tuition cost
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inJapan
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships trainees are qualified to use.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Postgraduate programs taught at KGU are qualified to request.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates need to have taken the entryway evaluation of theuniversity
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are needed to mail their [email protected] All trainees that take the entryway evaluation will be thought about for thescholarship
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- OfficialTranscript and Graduation Certificate
- OfficialTranscripts and Attendance Record
- Statement of Purpose
- Essay on Prescribed Topics
- Letter of Recommendation
- AdmissionRequirements: Students must send ratings of SAT ®, SAT Subject Tests ™, or ACT ® (additionally with Writing), International Baccalaureate? (IB) with 6 picked topics’ outcomes or outcomes of any other basic high school graduate-level standardized test in their house nation.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees need to send ratings of the following English language efficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT– 71
- IELTS– 6.0
- TOEIC ® L&R TEST– 680
- STEP EIKEN– Pre- very first grade or greater
The picked trainees will be offered 50% of the yearly tuition cost of the carried out postgraduate program atKGU