TheKAS Education Company is welcoming trainees to end up being a part of Kid at School KAS Scholarships for inspiring them to enhance their composing abilities for the scholastic year 2020-2021
Thescholarship essay contest will provide an opportunity for graduate and undergraduate high school trainees to win prize money beginning with $500
A golden opportunity for worldwide trainees.
TheKAS Education Company uses services and resources for making trainee’s and instructor’s life simpler, however our other objective is to inspire trainees to enhance their composing abilities and practice in making effective documents.
ApplicationDeadline: October 1, 2020
- University or Organization: KAS Education Company
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Essay Contest
- Award: $500
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: If you need to know about citizenship please contact through e-mail address [email protected]
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: The studentships are granted to trainees of high schools, consisting of undergraduate and graduate prospects, who can participate in thisapplication
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Graduate and undergraduate high school trainees can participate in this essay contest. No restrictions on age, race, or gender.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates need to have send their ended up essay to [email protected] with Essay Writing Contest 2020 in the e-mail’s topic to take part.
- SupportingDocuments: Make sure your essays need to be composed in English just and includes 500-700 words. Send your file in Docx or PDF format and If your file includes any type of plagiarism, it’s a factor to disqualify a prospect from our competitors right away.
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidate’s essays will be chosen on the basis of an essay’s material, grammar, rhetoric, and likewise composing abilities.
The winners will get prize money beginning with $500 Plus, the very best documents will be released on the school site and on social networks.