TheKorean Visiting Scientist Training Award (KVSTA), supported by the KoreaHealth Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) of the Korea Ministry of Health and Welfare in cooperation with NIH, uses TrainingAwards Fellowship awards are readily available to support biomedical and behavioural research study tasks in NIH labs by young Korean early-stage postdoctoral scientists.
TheFogarty International Center is devoted to advancing the objective of the NationalInstitutes of Health (NIH) by supporting and helping with worldwide health research study carried out by U.S. and worldwide private investigators, developing collaborations in between health research study organizations in the United States and abroad, and training the next generation of researchers to resolve worldwide health requirements.
- ApplicationsDeadline: March 7, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is a Visiting Scientist Training Award.
- StudySubject: Research tasks might support all fields of biomedical and behavioural research study at NIH, consisting of (however not restricted to) cancer, brain and neurological illness, cardiovascular, metabolic, allergic reaction and persistent breathing illness, and reproductive and perinatal illness. Applications for the 2017 cycle will concentrate on training in the location of accuracy medication.
- Nationality: Korean residents are qualified to make an application for this scholarship program.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Korea
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Korean residents are qualified to make an application for this scholarship program.
Eligibility: The following requirements should be fulfilled in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- BeKorean residents or irreversible locals of Korea.
- Have got a postgraduate degree, comparable to aPh D., within the previous 5 years since September 1, 2017.
- Have got a minimum of one degree in Korea.
- Meet eligibility requirements for NIH’s Intramural Visiting Fellow Program (VFP). (U.S. residents and irreversible locals are not qualified.)
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.