TheMinistry of Higher Education and Scientific Research– Kurdistan Regional Government is providing brand-new scholarships for international to pursue an undergraduate program. Individuals of Kurdish descent and Iraqi and Kurdistan Region people are not qualified to use.
TheKurdistan Regional Government is the main judgment body of the primarily Kurdish area of Northern Iraq described as Iraqi Kurdistan or Southern Kurdistan.
In order to be qualified for non-native speakers, a 4.5 IELTS or its comparable in an English efficiency examination is needed.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue undergraduate program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are offered for the 2018-2019 undergraduate programs in the Kurdish language, literature, and culture at chosen universities.
- ScholarshipAward: The Kurd Scholarship consists of the following:
Please note: the necessary research study duration for the Kurd Scholarship is 4 scholastic years. If a candidate does not prosper within the particular time period, or any duration beyond the 4 years, the candidate will be accountable for his/her research study costs (tuition charges, living expense, yearly flight costs and medical insurance coverage).
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: 20 locations are used for the scholastic year 2018-2019
- Scholarship can be taken inThe candidate will be hosted in among the following public universities: Salahaddin University– Erbil, Sulaimani University, University of Duhok, Soran University, KoyaUniversity
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
- The candidate needs to have a minimum high school (preparatory) diploma or its comparable, such as a nationwide baccalaureate. A-level or SAT1/SAT2
- For non-native speakers, a 4.5 IELTS or its comparable in an English efficiency examination is needed.
- The candidate needs to send 2 suggestion letters composed by licensed authorities from his/her scholastic organization or workplace.
- The candidate needs to send a qualified copy of his/her degree and records.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: For non-native speakers, a 4.5 IELTS or its comparable in an English efficiency examination is needed.
How to Apply: International students can use by sending their files to the following e-mail address no behind August 1st 2018: kurdish.studies-at-mhe-krg. org.