TheLane Kirkland Scholarships are open for young leaders holding Master’s (or comparable) university degrees to pursue 2 terms of research study at Polish universities and 2 or more weeks expert internships in public and personal. These scholarships are readily available for the candidates from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine
The objective of the scholarships is to support candidates who are figured out to be actively included in the advancement of democracy, economy and civil society in their nations and the area.
ThePolish-AmericanFoundation’s objective is to support the advancement of civil society, democracy and market economy in Poland.
Application due date: March 1, 2018
CourseLevel: The programme consists of 2 terms of research study at Polish universities (inWarszawa, Krak ów, Wroc? aw, Pozna? and Lublin) and 2 or more weeks expert internships in public and personal organizations.
StudySubject: The programme is granted in the following fields:
- Economics and management
- Administration/ management (service, NGO, culture, environmental management, health care, education)
- Public administration (federal government and city government)
- Social science (SocialPsychology, Sociology)
- Political science and worldwide relations
- Development policy and Humanitarian Aid
ScholarshipAward: The programme will cover the followings:
- Monthly stipend paid to Kirkland beneficiaries for 9 months: 1800 PLN/month.
- Free of charge access to scholastic courses are complimentary of charge
- In addition, the Program administrator supplies the following (worth approx. 4200 PLN/month):
- Accommodationin Poland throughout 9 months
- Health insurance coverage for medical outpatient care, treatment expenses in case of emergency situation and civil liability insurance coverage
- One return ticket to Poland (approximately concurred quantity)
- -Public transport cards;-LRB- ********).
- Visa expenses
- Research products (approximately 2700/ year)
- Participationin the orientation program and grantees conventions,
- Polish language course (October- May).
Nationality: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine
Number of Scholarships: Not provided
Scholarship can be taken inPoland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy following requirements:
- Citizenship and irreversible house in among the targeted nations (holders of irreversible house card in Poland are disqualified)
- Master’s degree
- Up to 35 years of age (in diplomatic immunities approximately 40)
- At least 2 years of expert experience
- At least 2 years in between any previous foreign scholarships (enduring longer than 6 months) and application
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Polish language efficiency sufficient to successfully participate in lectures and workshops along with to prepare a diploma task. During the interview prospects are needed to speak Polish a minimum of at the B1 level Studies within the Kirkland Programme are understood in Polish or English (research studies in English are not possible for prospects from Belarus and Ukraine), nevertheless, just in Polish it is possible to completely utilize the instructional deal at Polish universities and the expert internship provided in program.
How to Apply:.