To motivate exceptional trainees to pursue college in the UK, Cranfield School of Management is offering the LatinAmericanTaught Scholarships.
The bursaries are offered to global trainees signing up with the University from picked Latin American nations to study a taught master’s program
Establishedin 1969, Cranfield University is a public research study university situated in Cranfield,England It is a research-based university that concentrates on science, engineering, innovation, and management.
Why research study at CranfieldUniversity? While studying at this university, you will sign up with a lively and varied trainee neighborhood who live their university life to the complete. There is a large range of lodging alternatives for full-time trainees from halls of home to shared homes, homes for couples, and homes for households.
ApplicationDeadline: 31July 2022.
- University or Organization: CranfieldUniversity
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Masters
- Award: ₤ 4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: LatinAmerican Countries.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The scholarship will be granted in the following:
- InvestmentManagement MSc
- Finance and Management MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Management and Human Resource Management MSc
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
- StrategicMarketing MSc
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- To be qualified for the chance.
, candidates need to be a nationwide of or completely domiciled in among the following Latin American nations: Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Your taught master’s program need to be arranged to begin at Cranfield School of Management in September 2022.
- You needs to hold a conditional or genuine deal from Cranfield School of Management.
- You needs to be self-funded and categorized as abroad for tuition cost functions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being gotten in the program, candidates need to take admission at the university.
- SupportingDocuments: Qualification documents/transcripts, proof of your English language efficiency, and upload Justification for assistance declaration.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to abide by the entry requirements prior to looking for the master’s program at the University.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates need to finish all the English language requirements of Cranfield University.
Theuniversity will offer the quantity of ₤ 4,000 for Latin American trainees in the UK.