Applications are invited for LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship programme for the year 2017. It tracks and appraises present jobs with or without oversight. Communicate efficiently with stakeholders. Internships are readily available for youthful Nigerians. This is a paid internship programme.
Field of Internship: Interns will possess the opportunity to take part in lots of exciting activities designed particularly to improve their knowledge of LEAP Africa and their projects.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: LEAP
Internship might be chosen in Africa
Eligibility: LEAP looking for an advanced, enthusiastic person who can;
- Monitor and assess present jobs with or without oversight
- Communicate efficiently with stakeholders
- Develop and marketplace direction programmmes
- Facilitate trainings
- Create fundamental graphic designs
- Carry out independent research and design program
Internship Open for International Students: Internships are readily available for youthful Nigerians.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship provides a distinctive chance for highly motivated, advanced, and direction knowledgeable graduate students to work within an advanced business environment while getting valuable working and leadership expertise.
How to Apply: Email PowerPoint Presentation, CV and video with suitable matter “Internship at LEAP Africa” to careers-at-leapafrica.org.
Steps to Apply
- Step 1: Create a Video on why you’re the very best man for the function.
- Step 2: Upload video to Youtube and share the link
- Step 3: Design a PowerPoint presentation on the theme“Channeling creativity for social change”.
Internship Application Deadline: Applications close on Tuesday, May 2, 2017.