TheUniversity of Leeds is accepting applications for its DoctoralScholarships There are a variety of fully funded locations for 2018 entry, offered throughout all disciplines.
TheUniversity of Leeds is a Russell Group university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, developed in 1831.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
Application due date: Engineering: January 12, 2018, Arts, Humanities and Cultures; Biological Sciences; Environment; Mathematics and Physical Sciences; Medicine and Health: March 9, 2018, and Business; Education, Social Sciences and Law: June 1, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing postgraduate research program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted offered throughout all disciplines.
ScholarshipAward: Successful candidates will get payment to cover their University tuition charges approximately 3 years, in addition to an upkeep grant matching the Research Council UK rate (₤14,553 for 2017/18).
Number of Scholarships: Not provided
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: UK/EU and International trainees can get these scholarships.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified you should:
- Be a UK/EU or International fee-paying candidate
- Have attained a minimum of a First Class (1) Honours degree or equivalent at undergraduate level
- Meet the English language requirements of your program of research study if English is not your mother tongue (UK/EU candidates– previous to or at registration; worldwide candidates– by the appropriate scholarship due date)
- Not have actually currently been granted or be presently studying for a postgraduate degree
- Not currently be in invoice of a doctoral scholarship
- Have looked for a research degree and be in invoice of a trainee ID number
EnglishLanguage Requirements: IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
To get a centrally funded research scholarship at the University of Leeds, you have to:
Stage 1–First of all get a research location of research study by finishing a research study application type and when you have actually gotten your 9 digit trainee ID number relocation onto phase 2.
Stage 2–Apply for scholarships by working your method through the concerns on this type.
You will be asked concerns on the following:
- Contact information
- EnglishLanguage credentials (if appropriate)
- Nationality and residency
- Area of research study
- Employment history, publications, rewards etc
- Further info– eg how did you discover the scholarship
How to Apply:
Students can get the scholarship online.