Applications are being accepted from exceptional prospects for Lila FahlmanScholarships This studentship is moneyed by the Canadian Council of Muslim Women (CCMW).
Individual scholarships of $1000 will be granted to Canadian Muslim ladies who are registered in full-time undergraduate or certificate programs at a Canadian college or university.
TheCanadian Council of Muslim Women (CCMW) is an organisation devoted to empowering, equalising, and advancing all Muslim ladies inCanada CCMW is a diverse group devoted to enhancing the position of ladies and supporting Muslim ladies to keep their Islamic heritage while being loyal to their Canadian identity.
ApplicationDeadline: September 30, 2021
- Organization: The Canadian Council of Muslim Women (CCMW)
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate or certificate programs
- Awards: $1000
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Canadian Muslim ladies
- The award can be taken in Canada
- EligibleCountries: Canada
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate or certificate programs in any discipline.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following requirements:
A Muslim lady trainee who:
- Is a Canadian resident or an irreversible citizen of Canada
- Is registered in a full-time undergraduate diploma or certificate program at a Canadian college or university for the upcoming scholastic year.
- Is devoted to finishing the complete scholastic year. Should the prospect not finish the year, they should return the funds.
- Is making an acknowledged favorable contribution to society through civic engagement and/or offering experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to request this award, prospects should Signed application type. A 1-2 minute video submission explaining what Empowerment, Equality and Equity for Muslim ladies indicates to you.
- SupportingDocuments: You should send the following files:
- An essay explaining the reasons that you would be a deserving recipient of thisScholarship Include your contribution to civic engagement at the neighborhood level, other volunteer activities, your scholastic accomplishments, your essential achievements and your future objectives. (No more than 500 words, in 12- point typeface double spaced).
- SummaryFinancial Need
- Three letters of recommendation, which might be from an instructor from your school, college or university or somebody who recognizes with your social work. A letter of recommendation from a CCMW member who recognizes with your achievements might be consisted of here.
- Record of newest Academic records
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, candidates should have high school certificates
- LanguageRequirement: Students require to show that they have an excellent level of composed and spoken English.(**** ) (******* ).
Theuniversity will offer an award quantity of $1000 to the effective prospects for the scholastic year 2022/2023