–TheUniversity of Surrey is welcoming applications for Littauer Undergraduate Bursary in engineering in the Faculty of Engineering and PhysicalSciences Bursary is offered to UK/EU students.
TheUniversity of Surrey is a public research study university situated within the county town of Guildford, Surrey, in the South East of England, UnitedKingdom The university specialises in science, engineering, medication and service.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July21, 2018
- CourseLevel: Bursaryscholarship is offered to study undergraduate program.
- StudySubject: Bursary is granted in engineering in the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences.
- ScholarshipAward: The Littauer Scholarship supplies a scholarship of as much as ₤15,000for as much as 5 years (₤ 3,000 annually, which can consist of Professional Placement Year and 5th year if MEng course chosen), paid straight to the effective recipient in 2 equivalent installations (October and February), to produce a brand-new undergraduate bursary in engineering in the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences (FEPS) at the University of Surrey.
- Nationality: Bursary is offered to UK/EU students.
- Numberof Scholarships: The scholarship is offered to one trainee from October 2018.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Bursary is offered to UK/EU students.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for these scholarship students must have a deal( s) from the University of Surrey.
You should likewise:
- Be a UK/EU trainee
- Have a conditional deal with 3 A’s at A-level
- A home earnings less than or equivalent to ₤35,000
EnglishLanguage Requirements: IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
How to Apply: To use, total and send the Fees and Funding by 21 July 2018.
Successful students will be encouraged of their application following verification of their A-level outcomes and location at Surrey.