SaintLouis University School of Law is happy to reveal the LL.M. in American Law for Foreign Lawyers Scholarships for law trainees and attorneys.
SLU LAW will award one full-tuition grant and 3 30% minimized tuition grants to remarkable LLM candidates.
Locatedin Saint Louis, Missouri, Saint Louis University is among the country’s earliest and most identified Catholic organizations. To God’s higher splendor and for the improvement of mankind, it happily ranks 103 rd amongst National Universities.
Why select SaintLouis University? A difficult and transformative education at SLU prepares trainees to end up being vibrant and positive leaders. Educating the mind, body, heart, and soul as a whole is the objective at Saint Louis University.
ApplicationDeadline: November 1
- University or Organization: SaintLouis University
- Department: School of Law
- CourseLevel: LLM
- Award: Full- tuition
- Number of Awards: Up to 4
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: LLM degree
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the provided requirements:
- Applicants needs to be abroad trainees
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to use through ApplicantPortal or through the CommonApplication Students who want to be thought about for thisapplication
need to send their application.
- SupportingDocuments: Submit a 500- word essay, how their identity impacted their lives and future strategies
- AdmissionRequirements: Students need to send ACT or SAT ratings
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees need to send ratings of the following English language efficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT– 550
- TOEFL IBT– 80
- IELTS– 6.5
- PTE– 64
- Duolingo– 125
SaintLouis University will offer one full-tuition grant and 3 30% minimized tuition grants to remarkable LL.M. candidates.