Applications are being accepted from gifted prospects for the Locklizard ScholarshipProgram The award is sponsored by Locklizard Limited for the scholastic session 2022/2023
The grant is open to existing full-time United States trainees who need to have great scholastic standing at a certified two-year or four-year college or university or in a certified graduate school program.
Founded in 2004, LockLizard Limited is a British software application company that concentrates on PDF files, USB flash drive, and eBook digital rights management defense. Locklizard location fantastic significance on the shipment of systems that are simple to utilize, fast to execute, and efficient, without users needing to comprehend or end up being included with the technical information.
ApplicationDeadline: December 31, 2021
- Provider: Locklizard Limited
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $750 to 2 trainees each (Total: $1,500)
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: Local trainees
- The award can be taken in the USA and UK
- EligibleCountries: USA
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: The program is open in rights management, details security, and cryptography.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following requirements:
- All candidates should be U.S. people or irreversible legal citizens of the United States.
- All candidates should be trainees registered throughout the 2021-2022 scholastic year on a full-time basis and in great scholastic standing at a certified two-year or four-year college or university or in a certified graduate school program.
- The award is open to existing full-time trainees.
- Only one entry per candidate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be qualified for this financing program, candidates should need to compose an essay in between 1200 and 1500 words in length.
- SupportingDocuments: Submit essays on the subject of “Which technical information security measures are available and appropriate to allow people selling documents (writers, illustrators, ebook publishers, analysts) to make a living when publishing on the Internet?” to [email protected]
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should hold a previous degree certificate with appropriate marks.
- LanguageRequirement: Students require to show that they have a great level of composed and spoken English.(**** ) (******* ). (******** ). Benefits
(*************************** ) 2 luckly winners will get$750 each towards their college expenses.