Outstanding candidates are welcomed to end up being a part of the S.p.A. international awards financed collectively by LUISS Guido Carli andLeonardo The program is granted to Brazilian and Argentinian trainees for the scholastic year 2020-2021
The financing supports fantastic trainees who wish to start a master’s degree program in the discipline of Management.
An amazing opportunity for outstanding trainees to get financial backing in Italy.
LUISSGuido Carli is an independent university that developed out of an earlier Roman organization. It provides an ingenious academic method at its 4 Departments: Economics and Finance, Business and Management, Law, and Political Science.
Why research study at LUISS Guido Carli? LUISS is devoted to registering exceptional trainees of skill and high capacity who originate from throughout Italy and the world.
ApplicationDeadline: June 4, 2020
- University or Organization: LUISS Guido Carli and Leonardo
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Master’s
- Award: Cover tuition charges
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Brazilian and Argentinian Students
- The award can be taken in Italy
- EligibleCountries: Brazil and Argentina.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Master’s degree program in Management.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the following points are taking into consideration:
- Hold or will hold by July 2020 a bachelor’s degree from a non-Italianuniversity.
- Passing of a minimum of 6 core tests throughout the bachelor’s degree program important to the selected master’s program.
- Age of the prospect.
- Professional experience.
- For more info prospects are encouraged to check out TheRules of University Enrollment by Foreign Students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to request the chance.
, prospects should send an online application type by the pertinent due date.
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants should send a certificate revealing the research studies finished to date (scholastic records upgraded to the time of the application) and involved grades (GradePoint Average), information of the speaker selected to provide a letter of recommendation, other optional accreditation (for instance, GMAT www.gmac.com, GRE ets.org), and a brief inspiration letter.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, candidates should inspect the entry requirements of the program.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants from outside the house nation will frequently require to satisfy particular English language requirementsin order to be able to study at the university.
Each of the confessed trainees will be granted a scholarship covering tuition charges (other than for some taxes payable by law) and all expenses for lodging and meals for their stay in Rome for the whole regular period of the program (2 scholastic years).