TheLUISS School of Government is happy to reveal 2 scholarships for female prospects with expert experience in Egypt public administration interested in participating in the 2nd level Master in International Public Affairs throughout the scholastic year 2018/2019
TheSchool of Government belongs to Libera Universit à Internazionale degli Studi Sociali (LUISS) Guido Carli, a multidisciplinary University offering degrees at all scholastic levels. The focus is on organisation research studies, economics, politics and law. LUISS Guido Carli is a University devoted to quality in regards to substantial financial investment in education and research study.
In order to be qualified understanding of English with a minimum level of B2 is needed.
- ApplicationsDeadline: June24, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study Master in International Public Affairs.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarships include exemption from the payment of tuition costs for a worth of EUR 8,500(8 thousand 5 hundred) and access to shared double space at LUISS lodging, in Rome, in between 1 October 2018-30July 2019.
- Nationality: Thisscholarship is offered to Egyptian women.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 2 scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is offered to Egyptian women.
EntranceRequirements: As to take part in the choice treatment for these scholarships, prospects have to please the following:
- An EU 2nd cycle university degree or equivalent, or qualified non-EU four-year university degree with a minimum of 240 ECTS or comparable United States/ British variety of credits;-LRB- *******).
- Female gender;-LRB- *******).
- Official house in Egypt;-LRB- *******).
- Certified expert experience in Egyptian federal government departments or public administrations
- Knowledge of English with a minimum level of B2;-LRB- *******).
- The expert inspiration for attending this course.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Knowledge of English with a minimum level of B2 is needed.
How to Apply: Applications should exist by finishing the particular kind connected to this call and offered on this page and should be sent out to the LUISS School of Government by24June2018 The following should be connected to the application:
- LUISSScholarship application kind (download, fill in and connect to online Master application);-LRB- *******).
- copy of passport;-LRB- *******).
- copy of main residency certificate;-LRB- *******).
- copy of degree certificate or comparable accreditation released by the University (e.g. Supplement Diploma);-LRB- *******).
- accreditation of examinations taken throughout the degree inclusive of scholastic years, main grades and made credits;-LRB- *******).
- curriculum vitae;-LRB- *******).
- inspiration letter;-LRB- *******).
- accreditation of understanding of English;-LRB- *******).
- One letter of recommendations particular to the Master in International Public Affairs dated no earlier than 1 April 2018.