TheUniversity of Tsukuba is thrilled to reveal its Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation for abroad prospects. This grant is open for the scholastic year 2021/2022
The instructional program looks for to support the gifted and deserving trainees who wish to carry out an undergraduate and master’s degree at the University of Tsukuba.
Excellent possibility for international candidates to study in Japan.
TsukubaUniversity is among Japan’s most prominent nationwide universities, situated in Tsukuba, Ibaraki (developed by the Japanese Government). The university has 28 scholastic clusters and colleges of around 16,500 trainees (since 2014). An area of 258 hectares (636 acres) covers the primary Tsukuba school, making it the second-largest single school in Japan.
Why research study at the University of Tsukuba? Working grownups can enlist in graduate programs at the university, which likewise runs university- connected K-12 schools inTokyo STEMM fields (science, innovation, engineering, mathematics, and medication), athletics, and interdisciplinary fields connected to it are the university’s instructional strengths. It lies in Tsukuba’s Science City, which has more than 300 research study institutes.
ApplicationDeadline: April16, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tsukuba
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate or Master degree
- Awards: Monthly scholarship 100,000 yen
- Number of Award s: 40
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from all around the world
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate or Master degree program in any topic used by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- Those who are economically in requirement and have problem participating in school (home earnings of less than 5 million yen)
- First and second-year trainees who have Asian citizenships (consisting of Japanese citizenship) and live in Japan and participate in routine professors at the following universities
TohokuUniversity, Ibaraki University, Tsukuba University, Utsunomiya University, Gunma University, Saitama University, Chiba University, Ochanomizu University, Telecommunications University, Tokyo University, Tokyo Foreign Language University, Tokyo Marine University, Tokyo Gakugei University, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo Agricultural and Industrial University, Hitotsubashi University, Yokohama National University, Niigata University, Toyama University, Yamanashi University, Shinshu University, Kanazawa University, Shizuoka University, Nagoya University, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Toyohashi Institute of Technology, Kyoto University, Osaka University,
TheTakasaki University of Economics, Maebashi Institute of Technology, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Yokohama City University, Chiba Prefectural University of Health Sciences
AoyamaGakuin University, Gakuin University, Keio University, International Christian University, Sophia University, Chuo University, Tokyo Science University, Hosei University, Meiji University, Rikkyo University, Waseda University
- Those who have the Japanese language capability (usually N2 or greater) essential for studying at university
- Those who are healthy and have exceptional scholastic efficiency
Standard grades for second-year university student
? GPA embraced universities: 2.5 or greater
? GPA non-adopted universities: Average 3.5 points or greater in regards to the following points
Excellent(Hide, S, A, 80 points or greater) Etc.) Number of topics x 5 points
Good(B, 70-79 points, and so on) Number of topics x 3 points
Possible(C, 60-69 points, and so on) Number of topics x 1 point
- Those who can get the suggestion of the president of the university
- Those who have actually not gotten other benefit-type.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to look for this chance, candidates need to take admission in a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants need to inspect the needed files at the University of Tsukuba.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to require to send previous year’s degrees or certificates with great scholastic outcomes.
- LanguageRequirement: Japanese language efficiency is asked for.
TheUniversity of Tsukuba will offer the award of a Monthly scholarship of 100,000 yen to the trainees who wish to study in Japan.