TheMakna is happy to use its Cancer Research Award for Malaysian trainees. This award is offered for the young researcher.
The goal of this award is to support Malaysian residents who are interested in cancer research.
TheMakna or National Cancer Council Malaysia is a not-for-profit social business generally charged to swimming pool and use every effort, know-how and well-being from every faction of society to eliminate cancer and to minimize the discomfort, suffering and morbidity that the cancer clients typically experience. It wased established by Dato’ Mohd Farid Ariffin in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
CourseLevel: These awards are offered for the young researcher.
StudySubject: These awards are offered in the field of cancer research.
ScholarshipAward: These awards will cover the following:
- Makna provides 3 research awards annually with the worth of each award not surpassing RM
30,000 The award can not be utilized to buy devices, to use employed workers or to participate in the conference. The task should be performed in Malaysia and finished within 2 years.
Number of Scholarships: Three research awards are offered annually.
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: The following requirements should be satisfied in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- Theapplication is open to all Malaysian residents with a standard degree listed below 40 years of age, living in Malaysia and interested in cancer research.
- Students who are pursuing their postgraduate degrees are motivated to use.
Nationality: Malaysian candidates are qualified to get these scholarships.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have a standard degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can use through online through the Top Research Scientists Malaysia (TRSM) database at the following link offered listed below:
- Eachapplication should be accompanied by a current institutional recommendation kind signed by the Dean/ Head of the system in which the prospect will understand the research work (dated no behind 6 months from the date of application).
- Kindly click “Create New” button near the login panel and you will be directed to the “Apply New Account” page.
- Kindly total all details needed on the “Apply New Account” page as follows:
- Enter your chosen ID.
- Enter your legitimate e-mail address– an activation link will be sent out to the signed up email
- Kindly choose “Type of User” as “Awards, Grants, Research Fellowship & Membership”
- Enter your favored password.
- Enter the revealed confirmation code.
- Once total, please click “SUBMIT” button in order to sign up.
- An activation link will be sent out to your email. Kindly examine your e-mail and click the supplied activation connect to trigger your account.
- Login to TRSM database.
- Kindly secret in your signed up User ID and password at the login panel and after that click “Log in” button. You will be directed to the TRSM online application kind.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is August 31, 2017.