TheUniversity of South Australia (UniSA) is granting Marcia Nicholl Research Top-UpScholarship to study inAustralia The scholarship is granted to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents of Australia or worldwide trainees.
This continuous scholarship is created to empower female trainees to carry out a Doctorate by Research or Masters by Research, by offering financial backing throughout the program for the optimal duration of approximately 3 years full-time, or where required, 6 years part-time.
As a leading Business School, their objective is to establish graduates for worldwide professions and champ service development in theirState University acknowledges that sustainable financial advancement needs higher gender and multiculturalism in management.
TheUniversity of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of SouthAustralia It is the biggest university in South Australia with more than 32,000 trainees.
- ApplicationsDeadline: Applications are now open.
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue Doctorate by Research or Masters by Research.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in numerous locations of research study and research: Health Science, UniSA Business School, Education, Arts and Social Sciences, IT, Engineering and the Environment, UniSA College.
- ScholarshipAward: Value: Doctorate by Research– approximately $24,000 to be paid as a top-up stipend ($ 8,000 annually for an optimum of 3 years). Pro- rata payments will make an application for part-time enrolment.
Masters by Research– approximately $16,000 to be paid as a top-up stipend ($ 8,000 annually for an optimum of 2 years). Pro- rata payments will make an application for part-time enrolment.
- Nationality: Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents of Australia or worldwide trainees.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarship is granted to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents of Australia or worldwide trainees.
EntranceRequirements: TheTop Up Scholarship is offered to female trainees who are:
- AustralianCitizens, Permanent Residents of Australia or worldwide trainees.
- Commencing as PhD or Masters by Research trainee.
Identify with several of the following:
i) An individual of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait heritage
ii) An individual with refugee status
iii) An individual with an acknowledged special needs
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Apply online going to to the research degrees’ site and picking ‘How to apply’.
Applicants are likewise needed to offer a composed declaration, as detailed above and Curriculum Vitae to research.students-at- unisa.edu.au.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAs yncInit = function() ;.