Many trainees imagine studying in Australia, however they are not able to do it due to monetary barriers. To cover research study expenditures, Marcus Oldham College is using Dr Alastair Mackenzie International Scholarship Fund for the session 2020/21
Thescholarship fund encourages domestic and international trainees who are registered or planning to register in Year 1 of the Agriculture Program.
Awesome opportunity for domestic and international trainees to get scholarship fund in Australia.
Foundedin 1962, Marcus Oldham College is among the independent farming and equine service management colleges that provide trainees a distinct instructional experience.
Why at Marcus Oldham College? The college has an excellent credibility both nationally and globally for preparing magnate who pursue effective professions in the farming, agribusiness, and equine management sectors.
ApplicationDeadline: August 7, 2020
- University or Organization: Marcus Oldham College
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate course in the field of Agriculture.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Be registered or planning to register in Year 1 of the Agriculture Program.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age by day 1 of the scholastic year (typically the start of February).
- Have effectively finished secondary education (fully grown age candidates accepted on benefit).
- Have finished a minimum of 12 months in a market positioning following secondary school.
- Have a strong desire to pursue a profession in the farming markets.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to obtain the chance.
, prospects need to take admission in the Year 1 of the AgricultureProgram the Marcus OldhamCollege After that, all candidates can use by means of e-mail to scholarships-at-marcusoldham. vic.edu.au, fax, and post.
- SupportingDocuments: Applications need to consist of a CV with the contact information of 2 referees, a declaration of your Year 12 results and university ENTER rating if made an application for, scholarship essay: 500- word essay responding to the particular scholarship concern and college essay: 100- word essay answering, “What are your career goals and aspirations?”
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, candidates need to examine the entry requirements of the program.
- LanguageRequirement: If English is not your mother tongue then you need to send a copy of a current English language test certificate or offer information of when you are going to take the test.
TheMarcus Oldham College will provide scholarship fund of $15,000 to both domestic and international trainees for the scholastic year 2020-2021