–TheFaculty of Theology and Religion is using Marie Curie International Fellowships for awards to be used up in Autumn2019 International trainees are qualified to request this fellowship.
The scheme is developed for scientists “looking to enhance their career development and prospects by working abroad”.
Theology is one of the earliest professors in this ancientUniversity One of the very first courses of lectures offered at Oxford was in Theology, over 800 years back.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue research study.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted within the Faculty of Theology and Religion.
- ScholarshipAward: The person European fellowships might last in between one to 2 years, and they offer an allowance to cover your living, travel, and household expenses.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to request this fellowship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to request this fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
These fellowships are open to scientists with a PhD or with at least 4 years’ full-time research study experience by the time of the call due date. To be qualified for holding one of these fellowships at Oxford you ought to not have actually lived or worked in the UK for more than 12 months throughout the 3 years approximately the closing date of the call.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: The next require applications closes on 12 September2018; for us to think about, procedure, and assistance applications, we ask you to send the following by 12 twelve noon, Tuesday 31 st July 2018
- Introduction, state-of- the-art/research context, particular goals and introduction of the proposed job.
- Research approach and method: highlight the type of research/innovation activities proposed.
- Originality and ingenious elements of the research study program: discuss the contribution that the action is anticipated to make to developments in the action field. Describe any unique principles, methods or techniques that will be executed.
- Interdisciplinary elements (if appropriate).