TheUniversity of Sydney is using scholarships for international students for 2019 consumption. Scholarships are readily available for high attaining prospects beginning in the Masters of Data Science (MDS) degree program.
TheUniversity of Sydney is an Australian public research study university in Sydney,Australia Founded in 1850, it was Australia’s very first university and is considered as one of the world’s leading universities.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue you will have to fulfill the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 24, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing Masters of Data Science (MDS) degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Data Science.
- ScholarshipAward: Thescholarship is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year just.
- Nationality: Scholarships are open to residents of all citizenships.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to residents of all citizenships.
Applicants should have a genuine deal of admission for the Masters of Data Science within the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies at the University of Sydney.
Applicants should be a graduate of a quantitative degree program. A quantitative program consists of Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Economics and Finance or other disciplines that are considered quantitative by the appropriate School AcademicDirector As a standard, the curriculum of a quantitative discipline need to consist of a minimum of 12 credit points of mathematics or data at the tertiary level.
Applicants should have accomplished a minimum difference average (comparable to 75 at the University of Sydney) in their undergraduate research studies. If a candidate has actually finished postgraduate research studies in addition to an undergraduate program, they should have a difference average in both programs, unless the bachelor’s degree is unassociated to quantitative research studies.
Students who have actually currently started their research studies in one of the above-named programs in the Faculty or that transfer into one of those programs from another postgraduate program are not qualified.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue you will have to fulfill the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.