Applications are welcomed for Master of International Hospitality Management Scholarships at the Le CordonBleu Scholarships are created for undergrads or candidates with 4 years of pertinent service or hospitality experience & knowledge at management level.
LeCordon Bleu is a hospitality education organization, with 23 schools on 5 continents. Its education focus is on hospitality management, cooking arts, and gastronomy.
The prospect ought to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 30, 2018 for August consumption
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing Master of International Hospitality Management or Graduate Certificate/GraduateDiploma.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Le Cordon Bleu uses tuition cost decrease valued at $5,000
- Nationality: Scholarships are open to Australian trainees.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to Australian trainees.
Undergraduate degree or 4 (4) years pertinent service or hospitality experience and knowledge at a management level
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect ought to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
How to Apply:
ScholarshipApplication type, Le Cordon Bleu Application Form and supporting files need to be sent out through post.