The University of Ljubljana is welcoming applications for the Master Scholarship program. Applications to this program are open to female students of Serbia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, and Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable computer and information science graduates to broaden and extend their knowledge.
The University of Ljubljana is the oldest and largest university in Slovenia. With over 63,000 enrolled undergraduate and graduate students, it’s among the largest universities in Europe.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue master programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in Computer and Information Science.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the amount of 420€.
Numbers of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Scholarship could be taken in Slovenia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Graduates of 1st cycle Bachelor degree study programmes of computer or information science or study programmes related to the natural or technical sciences (mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, chemistry and chemical technology, mechanical engineering, civil engineering);
- Graduates of 1st cycle Bachelor degree study programmes from fields other than those indicated above, who’ve completed the following requirements from the 1st 4 cycle Bachelor study programme Computer and Information Science prior to enrolment or have covered the subject matter of these subjects during their Bachelor degree studies: Introduction to Programming, Discrete Structures, Introduction to Digital Circuits, Computer Systems Architecture, Introduction to Information Systems.
Nationality: Female students of Serbia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, and Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have bachelor degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- The original of the certificate or diploma to be recognised also to establish the right to the access, application and treatment in the enrolment procedures,
- A photocopy of the document(s) referred to in the first Indent,
- A certified Slovenian translation of the document(s) referred to in the first Indent
- Annual report cards, transcripts or some other certificate(s) of the content and duration of education
- A short chronological description of the entire education process prepared by the candidate.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2017.