The brand-new Scholarshipsfor Master’s Degree in Energy and Environmental Management and Economics– MEDEA is readily available at Eni Corporate University inItaly Italian and Non-Italian students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
TheMEDEA Master Degree is intended at Italian and global graduates in technical, clinical and financial disciplines, along with individuals currently working in the energy and environment sector who wish to study these topics more deeply.
EniCorporate University is devoted to the advancement of technical and supervisory understanding and advancement and promo of Eni’s corporate identity and company brand name.
- ApplicationDeadline: The due date for application is March 31, 2018, for foreign residents and April 30, 2018, for Italian residents.
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in Energy and Environmental Management and Economics–MEDEA Administration in Energy Industry articulated on 2 research study programs: Managing Technical Assets and Global Energy.
- ScholarshipAward: Admission to the Master indicates the exemption from payment of the enrolment charges which amount to EUR 25,000 Moreover, in order to favour the dissemination of energy culture in particular nations of interest to the energy sector, a variety of scholarships will be offered to deserving students who are in belongings of citizenship of the list below nations: Algeria, Angola, Cyprus, Congo, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Libya, Mexico, Nigeria, Norway, Tunisia, andTurkmenistan In addition to the exemption from payment of the enrolment charges, the scholarship involves monetary contribution for lodging and living costs, complimentary training products. In the allowance of grants, a choice committee will examine scholastic records, other certificates, and degrees along with the candidate’s expert experience. Academic or expert experiences in the oil and gas sector will be sufficiently valued. The course can be gone to likewise by individuals autonomously selected by the Eni business abroad.
- Nationality: Italian and Non-Italian students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Italian and Non-Italian students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should satisfy the list below requirements:
ForItalian prospects, admission to the Master program needs:–
- UniversityDegree in Italy in Departments of Economics or Engineering, with a last vote not less than 105/110(or 95/100) or a comparable scholastic certification from abroad;-LRB- *******).
- To be below 28 years since 31/12/2018;-LRB- *******).
- Full efficiency in the English language. Italian prospects who will finish by July 31, 2018, can use.
For non-Italian prospects, admission to the Master program generally needs:–
- An excellent very first Degree (upper 2nd level and above) or its comparable from an acknowledged University in the location of economics, financing, organisation administration, management, engineering, mathematics, physics, chemicals, geology, stats;-LRB- *******).
- To be below 32 years since 31/12/2018;-LRB- *******).
- Full efficiency in the English language.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Full efficiency in the English language is needed.
How to Apply: Applications will be made online at the following link:
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when packing is done.
window.fbAsyncIn it = function() ;.