TheUniversity of Manchester deals 27 scholarships (17for full-time study and 10 for part-time study) readily available to students from Uganda, Ethiopia, Rwanda andTanzania Scholarships are readily available for pursuing postgraduate taught master’s degree level at the University of Manchester in the UK.
The scholarships cover complete tuition costs, and for students who will be studying in Manchester, the award consists of return worldwide air travels, living costs and visas.
- ApplicationDeadline: 9 September 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing postgraduate taught master’s degree level at the University of Manchester in the UK.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are readily available in a wide variety of topics consisting of Engineering, Environment, Medical and Life Sciences, Law and Education for postgraduate taught master’s degree level at the University of Manchester in the UK.
- ScholarshipAward: PinnacleScholarship is granted to students in their very first year of study up to $ 5,000
- Nationality: The scholarship is readily available to Australia students
- Numberof Scholarships: The University of Manchester deals 27 scholarships (17for full-time study and 10 for part-time study).
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:.
EligibleCountries: Thescholarship is readily available to Australia students
EntranceRequirements: Our master’s scholarships are focused on skilled candidates, specifically from disadvantaged backgrounds. To use for a scholarship, you should:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ appropriate post-graduation work experience (this does not consist of unsettled internships or voluntary work);-LRB- *******).
- Hold a very first or upper 2nd class (or the comparable) bachelor’s degree;-LRB- *******).
- Be a resident person of Uganda and have actually not formerly studied outside Africa;-LRB- *******).
- Be devoted to returning house and able to show the capacity to make a favorable effect on the future of Uganda;-LRB- *******).
- Have a clear concept how studying in Manchester will benefit both your profession and the larger neighborhood.
English language requirements: All candidates will require to show proficiency in the English language. In most cases you will require one of the following, as a minimum, to please the basic English language requirements and go through to the last choice round.
- English grade of 4 in UCE (UgandaCertificate of Education)
- IELTS rating of 6.5 (without any sub-test less than 5.5)
- BT TOEFL: general rating of a minimum of 90, without any sub-test listed below 22
Have a take a look at the complete list of readily available courses above to examine the particular requirements.
We will open for applications for entry in September 2019 on 1 August 2018 and the due date to use is 9 September 2018 at 5pm GMT.
Before you begin your scholarship application we need:
- Two up to date signed recommendations. References needs to be on letter headed paper and dealt with to‘Equity and Merit Scholarships at The University of Manchester’ They do not require to be sent out in complete confidence and there is no set format.
- Degree certificates and records, revealing topics taken and grades attained. (Temporary copies or certificates of graduation will be adequate for this application)
- Evidenceof your English Language capability (if you currently have it), you will require one of the following as a minimum: IELTS rating of 6.5 (without any less than 6.0 in writing) or TOEFL: rating of 90 (without any sub-test listed below 22)
- AnEnglish Language certificate is not needed at the time ofapplication If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be asked to take the IELTS or TOEFL test.