Applications are welcomed for Mathcounts Scholarship for high school senior or trainees pursuing a two-year or four-year degree at a recognized college or university.
The MATHCOUNTS Alumni Scholarship Award exists to an exceptional alumnus/a whose experience in a MATHCOUNTS program had an influence on his/her outlook on mathematics and affected his/her scholastic or expert pursuits.
The MATHCOUNTS Foundation is a non-profit company that offers appealing mathematics programs to U.S. intermediate school trainees of all capability levels in order to develop self-confidence and enhance mindsets to mathematics and analytical.
- ApplicationDeadline: March14, 2018
- CourseLevel: The scholarship is readily available for high school senior or trainees pursuing a two-year or four-year degree at a recognized college or university
- StudySubject: Thescholarship will be granted in the field of science, engineering, innovation or mathematics
- ScholarshipAward: Thescholarship will be granted $3,000
- Nationality: USA
- Number of Scholarships: Not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: USA
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill following requirements:
- Thisscholarship is open to MATHCOUNTS alumni who are presently senior citizens in high school or trainees pursuing a two-year or four-year degree at a recognized college or university.
- An existing high school senior describes a trainee who is presently registered in school and who will finish in the spring/summer of2018 All trainees presently pursuing a two-year (Associates) or four-year (Bachelors) degree at a recognized college or university– no matter their present year in the program– are qualified for thisscholarship In the case of college/university trainees who will finish in 2018, the scholarship award can be put towards existing tuition expenses or graduate school.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Meet the required language efficiency requirements of the host organization
How to Apply: Applicants can use by E-mail.
Follow all guidelines and respond to all needed concerns in the 2018 Application Form and Authorization/ Agreement of Terms Form.
- Complete the 2018 Application Form by typing or nicely composing responses in blue or black ink.
- Type or compose your complete name in the leading right corner of each page of the 2018 Application Form, Authorization/Agreement of Terms Form and all typed written action
- Applicants can decide to type out reactions to areas 3 and 4 of the 2018 Application Form, however wordcount requirements still use. If you type your action to either of these areas on a different sheet, compose your name and the appropriate area of the application at the top.
- The written action to the long-answer concern need to be typed and need to abide by word-count requirements defined in the 2018 ApplicationForm Write the concern you are responding to at the top of the page for your action and compose the overall variety of words of your written action at the bottom of the last page. An example is consisted of in the 2018 Application Form.
- Do not send main or informal records. Only scholarship finalists will be needed to send an authorities records, and MATHCOUNTS will call those candidates about next actions after all gotten applications have actually been evaluated.
- Keep a copy of your finished 2018 Application Form, long-answer action and Authorization/ Agreement of Terms Form for your records. Submit the originals to MATHCOUNTS; originals will not be returned.
- Allapplication products need to be sent together as one application bundle or one e-mail.