TheHeriot-WattUniversity is using MBA Partial Fee Scholarships for the 2018/2019 scholastic year. An optimum of 5 scholarships of as much as RM16,000 each is readily available for trainees accepted to the part-time MBA program at Malaysia school.
TheHeriot-WattUniversity is a public university based in Edinburgh,Scotland It was developed in 1821 as the world’s very first mechanics’ institute and has schools in the Scottish Borders, Orkney, United Arab Emirates and Putrajaya in Malaysia.
The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing MBA program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarships of as much as RM16,000 each are readily available for the 2018/2019 scholastic year.
- Nationalities: Malaysian trainees are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: An optimum of 5 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken inMalaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Malaysian trainees are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have bachelor’s degree.
- EnglishLanguageRequirements: The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
How to Apply:
Scholarship applications are thought about for the September and January consumption of each year and applications need to reach the Edinburgh Business School no behind 30 June 2018 and 14 October 2018 for each particular consumption.