AllianceUniversity is welcoming high-potential candidates to obtain the merit awards in India for the scholastic year 2021-2022
This assistance will supply assistance to undergraduate research studies of trainees with high scholastic qualifications at the university.
Beneficial deal for trainees in India.
AllianceUniversity is a personal University developed in Karnataka State by Act No.34 of year 2010 and is acknowledged by the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.), NewDelhi It is a distinguished university of greater knowing situated on a substantial advanced school in Bengaluru, using a range of degree courses.
Why research study at Alliance University? It is regularly ranked amongst the leading 10 personal organization schools in India by different ranking firms; the University has actually currently developed Alliance College of Engineering and Design; Alliance School of Law; and Alliance Ascent College remains in the procedure of developing numerous other popular scholastic systems,
- University or Organization: AllianceUniversity
- Department: N.A.
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 75% tuition charges
- Number of Awards: N.A.
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in India
- EligibleCountries: India
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: B.B.A., B. Tech (Regular), B.A. L.L. B. (Hons), B.B.A. L.L. B. (Hons) *
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the provided requirements:
- meritawards based upon National Entrance Exam Scores and Academic Results
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To empower with this instructional award, candidates should need to register in the bachelor’s degree programat the university.
- SupportingDocuments: Submit scholastic records of all previous school went to and a copy of your nationwide id card.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students should hold a class 10 th and 12 th certificate with great scholastic grades.
- LanguageRequirement: Students should need to excel in composed and spoken English language.
AllianceUniversity will supply upto 75% tuition charges for trainees in India.