Awards supply trainees with a chance to be informed. So for assisting trainees, the Institute of Business Management is happy to provide the merit awards for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The program is open to Pakistan trainees starting in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Worthy deal for trainees in Pakistan.
TheInstitute of Business Management, likewise called “CBM,” is a personal university and business school in Karachi, Pakistan IoBM is made up of 4 colleges. It provides BBA, MBA, and Phd degrees.
Why research study at the Institute of Business Management? It develops an environment for trainees to reach their complete capacity. With a purpose-built school with state-of- the-art centers and several trainee societies arranging different occasions, trainees are groomed to be all-rounders prepared to use up any obstacle provided to them.
ApplicationDeadline: June10, 2021
- University or Organization: Instituteof Business Management
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% tuition charge
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: PakistanStudents
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
- EligibleCountries: Pakistan
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject used by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Aspirants needs to be Pakistani
- Applicants needs to need to enlist in the bachelor’s degree program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To use, candidates need to need to take admission in the bachelor’s degree programat the institute. After that, trainees are qualified to use.
- SupportingDocuments: Submit the records, nationwide id card, and other pertinent files.
- AdmissionRequirements: Aspirants need to have the following:
- A Higher Secondary School (HSC) Certificate with at least *55% marks granted by an acknowledged Provincial Intermediate Board
- 3 A-Levels with at least C grades in any topics
- AmericanHigh School Diploma with CGPA 2.5 or comparable
- RecognizedOverseas Equivalence Diploma
- Any other credentials if an authority has actually released an equivalence certificate with minimum of 55%
- IBCC equivalence might be needed for A-Level and other foreign credentials
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants need to have a rating of 550 (out of 800) in Evidence-BasedReading and Writing.
Instituteof Business Management will supply a 50% tuition charge for trainees in Pakistan.