The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is actively granting a merit awards in Bangladesh for the educational session 2021-2022.
This scheme goals to draw extremely succesful college students with demonstrated tutorial excellence to review full time in any undergraduate programs at the university.
Clarity of Information
Nice likelihood for college students in Bangladesh.
Founded in 2002, the University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a number one personal liberal arts-based University in Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is a research-intensive University, with a number of analysis alternatives for its college members and college students.
Why research at the University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh? It is an establishment dedicated to creating younger minds to their fullest potential by way of the free and artistic pursuit of information. They are firmly dedicated to serving to younger women and men to develop into accountable and caring residents of their nations and the world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Bangladesh Students
- The award may be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate diploma in any topic space.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all of the given standards:
- A minimal GPA of 2.50 each in SSC and HSC examinations or equal
- Applicants should be Bangladeshi
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants are really useful to enroll within the undergraduate diploma programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the next:
- Four copies of latest coloured passport sized pictures.
- Photocopies of all Board Mark-sheets and Certificates.
- Photocopy of NID of the coed anybody of the mother and father.
- Applicants in Freedom Fighter class are requested to submit related paperwork
- Admission Requirements: Students should have the next:
- A minimal CGPA of 2.00 in Bachelor’s diploma, plus
- At least one GPA of 2.00 however combination GPA of 6.00 in SSC & HSC, or
- Sons/daughters of freedom fighters with an combination GPA of 5.00 in SSC & HSC,or
- O’Levels in 5 topics with a minimal GPA of 2.50 & A’Level in 2 Subjects with a minimal GPA of 2.00 (scale A=5, B=four, C=three, D=2, E=1).
- At least three years work expertise after Graduation in an govt place for EMBA applicant.
- Acceptable rating within the ULAB Admission Test.
- Language Requirement: Students should have ample information of the English language.
Each profitable scholar will obtain the tutorial fund to finish their research at the University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh.