Short on financial resources to pursue your greater degree education? Take assistance of the Merit Scholarships used by the Illinois Wesleyan University in theUSA All trainees can take this application for the scholastic year 2022-2023
All international and house nation trainees are qualified to obtain financial assistance through merit scholarships to study any undergrad or graduate program at IWU. Students that have a CSS profile and show monetary requirement will be thought about.
IllinoisWesleyan University is a nationally acknowledged, extremely selective liberal arts university established in1850 Ranked89 th in National Liberal Arts Colleges, the university holds an objective to obtain the suitable of a liberal education while supplying distinct chances with unique curricula and programs.
Why pick to study atIllinoisWesleyanUniversity? The IllinoisWesleyan University provides its trainees adequate access to real-world knowing through internships, research study abroad, and research study. The trainees get to belong of a neighborhood, profiting of close interactions with professors in little classes.
ApplicationDeadline: 15 November 2021
- University or Organization: IllinoisWesleyan University
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition cost
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: All abroad trainees are qualified to use.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Students can use to use up an undergraduate or graduate-level program at IWU.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates need to produce a CSSProfile
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for admission at IWU are to be made through the CommonApplication website or through the University website. To be qualified for financial assistance, the trainees need to establish a CSS Profile
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Official copies of your scholastic records from all secondary schools and colleges
- OneLetter of Recommendation in English
- Photocopy of your passport
- FamilyFinancial Statement
- AdmissionRequirements: The trainees need to have a cumulative grade-point average of a B or greater.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees need to send ratings of the following English language efficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT– 80
- Duolingo– 105
- IELTS– 6.5
The picked trainees will be offered financial assistance and merit scholarships towards the tuition cost of the carried out program at IWU.