Do you require moneying to support your PhD research studies in Vietnam? Then you are at the best location! Apply for the Merit-BasedScholarship at RMIT University.
The sponsorship will be granted on a competitive basis to certified prospects who are going to participate in the PhD degree program at the university.
Nice provide to get Tuition cost waiver and a regular monthly stipend at RMIT University in Vietnam.
Founded in 2000, RMIT University is the Vietnamese branch of the Australian research study university understood in Australia as RMITUniversity.
Why research study at RMITUniversity? The university is at the leading edge of imaginative education, and this collection enables trainees to experience the creative expression of an important generation of modern Vietnamese artists.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Tuition cost waiver and a regular monthly stipend
- Number of Award s: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnam Students
- The award can be taken inVietnam
- EligibleCountries: Vietnam
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject stream
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the offered requirements:
- Applicants should have a master degree with a difference that consists of a research study part of at least 25 percent
- Applicants should be Vietnamese
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being employed in the program, candidates need to need to take [email protected]
- SupportingDocuments: Submit licensed copies of scholastic records and graduation degree for all programs you have actually finished, curriculum vitae (cv), research study proposition
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to need to fulfill the list below requirements:
- Students should have a bachelor degree needing at least 4 years of full-time research study in an appropriate discipline granted with honours.
- Applicants should have a master degree that consists of a research study part consisted of at least 25% of a full-time scholastic year with a general difference average
- LanguageRequirement: Aspirants need to have English language certificate of an IELTS 6.5 or comparable.
Thescholarship covers tuition cost waiver and a regular monthly stipend for 3 years at RMIT University in Vietnam.