Students from all around the world who wish to pursue college in HongKong can use for the Merit-BasedScholarships at the HKU Business School.
The studentship is open to exceptional students who want to pursue an MBA degree at HKU for the scholastic year 2022-2023
- Clarity of Information
This wonderful financing plan will assist you reduce the substantial monetary concerns.
Foundedin 1911, the University of Hong Kong is a public research study university in HongKong The City University of Hong Kong is a public research study university that is positioned 48 th in the QS Global World Rankings 2021 and is thought about among Hong Kong’s most exceptional public universities. Its objective is to promote and establish students’ natural capabilities.
Why would you like to study at the University of Hong Kong? HKU is acknowledged globally as a vibrant and thorough university of first-rate standing. With its recognized quality in research study and exceptional efficiency in mentor, it draws in top-notch mentor and research study personnel and fantastic students from worldwide. The University’s research study students delight in chances to deal with prominent international scientists and a peer group of resourceful and dedicated students from various countries in advanced centers, producing advanced and globally acknowledged research study work and establishing abilities necessary for future professions and long-lasting knowing.
ApplicationDeadline: Applications are open for the scholastic year 2022-2023
- University or Organization: HKU Business School
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: Master
- Award: $150,000 to $350,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in HongKong.
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: MBA programs at the University.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Aspirants should be international students.
- TheScholarship Committee takes a holistic technique in deciding, consisting of admission interview efficiency, profession background, GMAT/GRE rating, and scholastic credentials.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once the admission application is sent, it will be instantly thought about. No different application is needed.
- SupportingDocuments: All students should have an acknowledged bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Copy of your CV/resume.
- Statements of recommendation from 2 referees
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should have inspected the entry requirements at the University.
- LanguageRequirement: HKU Business school needs a minimum TOEFL rating of 550 (paper-based)/80(internet-based) or IELTS (scholastic module) band 6.5, without any subtest rating lower than 5.5
HKU Business School will offer the award quantity varying from $150,000 to $350,000for students in Hong Kong.