ISCTE – University Institute of Lisbon is offering Merit Scholarships for PhD pupils. Scholarships will probably be given to full time national or foreign pupils enrolled and registered for the very first time in the ISCTE-School of technology and Architecture Doctoral Programmes.
The aim of these scholarships is to provide research support and encouraging scientific and pedagogical abilities for phd students.
ISCTE – University Institute of Lisbon, abbreviated ISCTE-IUL, is a Portuguese public university institute, situated in the center of Lisbon in the University City campus.
Course Level: Scholarships are accessible for pursuing PhD Programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are given in the subject of Architecture of Contemporary Metropolitan Territories; Complexity Sciences and Information Science and Technology.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship has a monthly rate of € 1150 (one thousand one hundred and fifty euros). No food allowance, vacation or Christmas bonuses, or any others, are owed.
Number of Scholarships: In the 2017 call for merit scholarships, the following scholarships will probably be given:
- A maximum of 1 (one) scholarship in the Doctoral programme in Architecture of Contemporary Metropolitan Territories.
- A maximum of 2 (two) scholarships in the Doctoral programmes in Complexity Sciences and Information Science and Technology.
Scholarship may be chosen in Portugal
Eligibility:Applicants must fulfill the next area for the scholarship:
- These scholarships are designed to support the research work resulting in the doctorate degree, to be completed in a host research unit, as defined by the particular regulations of the PhD.D. programmes, permitting for the development of the scientific and pedagogical abilities of the doctoral student.
- The application for the scholarship takes place concurrently together with the program for the doctoral programme, and also the applicant must expressly say his or her intent of using for a virtue scholarship.
- The scholarship might be granted to full time national or foreign pupils enrolled and registered for the very first time in one of the subsequent ISTA doctoral programmes: Architecture of Contemporary Metropolitan Territories; Complexity Sciences and Information Science and Technology.
Nationality: Portuguese and international students qualify to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master’s degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are generally necessary to offer evidence of ability in English at the higher amount needed by the University.
How to Apply: The application for the scholarship takes place concurrently together with the program for the doctoral programme. The applicant must send all necessary documentation for program procedure, as explained in the public notice, by email to secretariado.ista-at-iscte.pt.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 4, 2017.