The RMIT University is seeking for outstanding candidates for its MIB & EMBA scholarships. These scholarships are available for Vietnamese pupils to pursue post-graduate diploma programme.
The purpose of the scholarship is to offer assistance to pupils who want to pursue Master of International Business (MIB) and Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA).
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) is a Australian-centered university working in Vietnam, with two campuses. The Vietnamese branch is formally called RMIT University Vietnam (commonly described as RMIT Vietnam) and its Australian counter part is famous as RMIT University.
Course Level: These scholarships are available for MIB & EMBA system.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields of International Business and Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the subsequent:
For Master of International Business:
- Hanoi campus: 1 scholarship of 25% Higher Education tuition payment
- .Saigon South Campus: 1 scholarship of 25% Higher Education tuition payment.
For Executive Master of Business Administration:
- Hanoi campus: 1 scholarship of 25% Higher Education tuition fee to some member of Auscham.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not recognized
Scholarship may be taken in Vietnam
Eligibility: These scholarships will cover the subsequent:
- Applicants should be Vietnamese citizen.
Nationality: Australian candidates are qualified for all these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have prior yr diploma.
How to Apply: Applicants can utilize on the web:
Scholarship candidates require to tick the “Scholarship box” on page 2 of Application type for post-graduate plans. Scholarship candidates also need to submit the subsequent added files additional to program bundle for admissions to Master of International Business, or Executive Master of Business Administration:
- .An individual declaration of optimum 500 phrases outlining:
- How a post-graduate diploma from RMIT will assist you accomplish your research and career objectives.
- Your programs for future years
- Why you believe you deserve the scholarship
- A copy of your CV.
- Two letters of advice from a supervisor, colleague or lecturer.
- Additional files needed from EMBA scholarship candidates: Proof of present Auscham membership. This can be your membership card, a letter from Auscham or a letter from your own company when the organization is a business member of Auscham.
Application Deadline: The program deadline is August 15, 2017.