The Ministry of Education and Science is welcoming international students to apply for its scholarship for Postgraduate Studies at PSI Film Institute, Film Academy – Ohrid for the academic year 2017/2018.
The tuition fee for this particular year applicants will soon be covered by the scholarship, offered by the Macedonian government authorities during all three years of the routine studies.
Film Institute, Film Academy in Ohrid prepares a brand new generation of filmmakers who’ll enter the picture and television business multi-skilled, collaborative and innovative.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found to pursue the Postgraduate program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are given in the following programmes:
- Creative Production
- Screenplay and dramaturgy
- Film, television, and photography – Tone
- Film, television, and photography – Montage
Scholarship Award: The beneficiaries of the scholarship will be covered prices of examining in accordance with Article 3 and paragraph 2 of the Rulebook about the approach of funding, creation and development of scientific research employees (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia” No.18/12, 64/13, 98/13, 70/14, 88/14, 74/15, 140/15 and 178/15).
The Annual Scholarship (enrollment fee) is 9,000 euros in denars. The Ministry of Education and Science can pay the registration fee to the association of higher education for the very first year of studies, and the payment of tuition will continue in the forthcoming years in the event the beneficiary executes the duties from the first or second year stipulated in the Statute of the higher education association , for which it’s necessary to submit a signs to the Ministry.
Number of Scholarships: The Ministry of Education and Science shall give 30 (thirty) scholarships for postgraduate studies in the PSI Film Institute, Film Academy – Ohird for the academic year 2017/2018:
- Creative Production – 5 scholarships
- Screenplay and dramaturgy – 5 scholarships
- Film, television, and photography – Tone – 5 scholarships
- Film, television, and photography – Montage – 5 scholarships
- Directing – 5 scholarships
- Cinematography – 5 scholarships
Scholarship may be taken in Macedonia
Eligibility: Right to scholarship has a nominee who fulfills the following states:
- Be enrolled in a second cycle of studies at PSI Film Institute, Film Academy – Ohrid for the very first time in first year
- Have finished academic studies of first cycle continuing three to four years;
- Not be a user of another scholarship
- Have active knowledge of English, for which it’s important to supply a certification.
Nationality: International pupils qualify to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants must have active knowledge of English, for which it’s important to supply a certification.
Scholarships for Macedonians
How to Apply: Applicants who applied in the competition, must submit these records:
• Diploma of finished academic studies of first cycle and certification of success (notarized);
• Certificate the nominee is declared for the very first time in the very first year of second cycle studies in the academic year 2017/2018 at PSI Film Institute, Film Academy – Ohrid and the section to which he or she is declared
• Hand signed statement the nominee isn’t a beneficiary of scholarship for postgraduate studies in the second cycle of other suppliers (notarized);
• Certificate of knowledge in English
Application Deadline: Deadline for entry of records to the Ministry of Education and Science: September 30, 2017.