TheMinistry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark is happy to reveal Research Grants for advancement research activities as part of Denmark’s worldwide advancement cooperation. These grants are readily available for Danida top priority nations.
The objective of the grants is to produce brand-new understanding pertinent to the requirements and techniques of the top priority nations and to Denmark’s advancement cooperation in addition to adding to enhancing research capability in these nations.
TheMinistry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark and its abroad representations supervise of Denmark’s diplomacy and relations.
- ApplicationDeadline: February 2, 2018
- CourseLevel: These grants are readily available to pursue research program.
- StudySubject: These grants are granted in the following fields:
- Theme 1– Sustainable financial advancement
- Theme 2– Gender equality and advancement
- Theme 3– Humanitarian support and advancement
- Theme 4– Climate modification durability
- Theme 5– State structure
- ScholarshipAward: The overall spending plan readily available for this research window is roughly DKK 120 million. The financing is conditional on the Danish Parliament’s approval of the 2018 Finance Bill.
- Nationality: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Myanmar, Niger, Palestine, Somalia, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not provided
- Scholarship can be taken inDenmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Myanmar, Niger, Palestine, Somalia, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill following requirements:
- Theapplication should note all partner organizations. The applications from Denmark need to note partners in Danida top priority nations and possible worldwide and economic sector partners, while the research job applications from Ghana and Tanzania need to note partners in Denmark and potentially somewhere else. At least one scientist from each partner organization (job individual if economic sector partner) need to be called in the
- Research cooperation is thought about an essential ways to reinforce the research capability of organizations in top priority nations. In order for research partners to take advantage of the cooperation, collaborations need to be equivalent, and partners need to have the ability to contribute actively to preparing both Phase 1 and Phase 2 applications. Research applications which have actually been prepared without the active participation of partners in top priority nations or Denmark will not be authorized. Other crucial elements of equivalent collaborations consist of joint fieldwork, joint publishing, understanding sharing, access to databases and libraries, and so on It is highly motivated to include partners from the economic sector and nationwide authorities in the partner nation or in Denmark in the research job, and grant financing can be utilized for their direct work input and costs in relation to the job activities. Such partners are motivated to contribute with extra resources (financing or in-kind) for the tasks. International research organizations and research organizations in nations outside Denmark and outside the partner nations can be consisted of as subcontractors and can be supported by the grant for their direct services to the job activities.
- Support to PhD trainees is thought about a fundamental part of research capability fortifying. The application must suggest the objectives for the participation of PhD trainees in the job, in addition to the participation of post-doc and other scientists.
- PhD prospects from the top priority nations consisted of in the job should look for enrolment at a university in their house nation, additionally at a university in the area of the partner nation. Enrolment in Denmark can just be thought about if enrolment in the partner nation or the partner nation area is not possible, and if adequate validation for this is offered. More information will be offered in the Call for Phase 2 applications for the prequalified candidates.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to have adequate understanding of the language of direction of the host university.
- The mode of using is online.
How to Apply:.
- The e-application kind
- Appendix A: CVs of all scientists and other job individuals called in Step 1A of theApplicationForm
- Appendix B: Signatures
- All actions (consisting of Step 1A) in the e-application kind need to be finished, and the application and appendices need to be finished inEnglish Only the needed appendices will be thought about. The overall volume of the appendices need to not surpass 25 MB. The appendices need to be called: “Appendix (letter) – the name of project coordinator”.