TheMinistry of Higher Education is welcoming candidates for its Moroccan Government Scholarships to pursue undergraduate program. These Scholarships are offered for Zambian Students.
The objective of these scholarships is to support Zambian Students who wish to pursue undergraduate program in the field of Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering, Economics & Management, Computer Science, Geology, Architecture and Agronomy.
A Ministry of Higher Education is a government department that concentrates on the arrangement or guideline of organizations of college. In some nations these exist as ministries intensified with other obligations like the oversight of clinical research study
CourseLevel: TheseScholarships are offered to pursue undergraduate program.
StudySubject: These scholarships are granted in the field of Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering, Economics & Management, Computer Science, Geology, Architecture and Agronomy.
ScholarshipAward: These scholarships will cover the following:
- TwentyFive scholarships are offered in the fields of Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering, Economics & Management, Computer Science, Geology, Architecture and Agronomy.
Number of Scholarships: Twenty 5 scholarships are offered
Scholarship can be taken in Zambia
Eligibility: The following requirements should be fulfilled in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- BeZambian people with Green National Registration Cards (NRC).
- BeSchool Leavers who finished Grade 12 in 2016.
- HaveGrades 1 Distinctions in all topics (for those using for Medicine and Pharmacy).
- HaveGrades 1-3 in English, Mathematics and topics associated to the desired discipline (for those using for other programs).
Be in between 19 and 23 years of ages by November 2017.
Nationality: Zambian candidates are qualified to use for these scholarships.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should be School Leavers who finished Grade 12 in 2016.
How to Apply: Applicants can use by means of post:
- A letter of application reacting to the advert, plainly mentioning the discipline wanted (as marketed) age, telephone number for simple interaction.
- CurriculumVitae, qualified picture copy of Grade 12 Examination Council of Zambia (ECZ) Statement of Results, picture copy of candidate’s NRC, picture copy of candidate’s Birth Certificate, Two (2) colour passport size pictures (bearing candidate’s complete names and citizenship at the back) and colour picture copy of pages 2 & 3 of candidate’s passport.
- A typed research study strategy or run-through of summed up information of the favored course and how the desired core curriculum will improve one’s contribution to Zambia’s advancement (200 words on one face of an A4 page).
- It is a requirement by the host nation that chosen prospects go through extensive medical checkups consisting of the HIV, TB and Hepatitis tests.
- Nominated prospects should keep in mind that last-minute withdrawals will bring in severe sanctions from the Higher Education Loans and Scholarships Board which might consist of being blacklisted
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is August 4, 2017.