TheJohns Hopkins University is granting MPH Tuition Scholarship to support the trainee who has actually been displaced due to the disputes in Syria, South Sudan, Afghanistan, orSomalia The scholarship is readily available to pursue a master degree in Public Health.
The objective of the scholarship is to produce graduates of accountable character with the essential understanding and abilities.
TheJohns Hopkins University is an American personal research studyuniversity The Johns Hopkins Center for Humanitarian Health is a special and collective Johns Hopkins scholastic program carried out collectively by the Bloomberg School of Public Health, the School of Medicine and the School of Nursing.
CourseLevel: The scholarship is readily available to pursue a master degree.
StudySubject: Thescholarship is granted in Public Health.
ScholarshipAward:Thescholarship will cover complete tuition for the 11- month program of research study.
Numberof Scholarships: One scholarship is readily available.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants should fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Syria and presently living in Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan or Turkey, or living under Temporary Protected Status in the United States
- SouthSudan and presently living in Kenya, Ethiopia, Sudan or Uganda, or living under Temporary Protected Status in the United States
- Somalia and presently living in Kenya or Ethiopia, or living under Temporary Protected Status in the United States
- Afghanistan and presently living in Pakistan or Iran, or living under Temporary Protected Status in the United States
Nationality: Applicants of Syria, South Sudan, Afghanistan, or Somalia are qualified for the scholarships.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants should have previous year degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: JHSPH needs a minimum TOEFL rating of 100 or IELTS rating of 7.
How to Apply: International Applicants from Afghanistan, South Sudan and Somalia can use for waivers for the SOPHAS application
- Applicants should inform the Scholarship Program of their desire to be thought about for the scholarship by e-mailing
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is December 1, 2017.