TheMax Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin is pleased to use 2 postdoctoral fellows the chance to research study in Germany beginning on September 1, 2019, for 3 years, with the employment agreement.
Foundedin 1994, the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science (MPIWG) in Berlin is among the more than 80 research study institutes administered by the Max PlanckSociety It is devoted to the research study of the history of science and intends to comprehend clinical thinking and practice as historic phenomena.
- ApplicationsDeadline: November15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is readily available to pursue Postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: PostdoctoralFellows are anticipated to get involved in the research study activities of the Institute, and to provide their own work and go over that of others with complete confidence inEnglish Applications might be sent in German, English, orFrench Research jobs need to associate with the research study program of Department III.
- ScholarshipAward: Remuneration is based upon the TVöD-Bund pay scales (E13).
- Nationality: Candidates of all citizenships are welcomed to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Two doctoral fellowships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Candidates of all citizenships are welcomed to use.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
Candidates need to hold a doctorate in the history of science or associated field at the time the position starts (PhD granted in 2016 or later on), and have the ability to reveal proof of academic quality in the kind of preliminary international publications. Research jobs need to associate with the research study program of Department III.
Candidates of all citizenships are welcomed to use; applications from ladies are specifically welcome. The Max Planck Society is dedicated to promoting disabled people and motivates them to use.
Outstanding junior scholars with ideal experience in science-, innovation-, financial history, STS, sociology, local research studies, or other appropriate fields are welcomed to use.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Fluencyin English is needed.
How to Apply: Yourapplication need to consist of:
- Cover letter (suggesting in which job you are interested)
- Curriculum vitae consisting of the list of publications
- Research prospectus (optimum 750 words)
- Sample of composing
- Names and contact information of a minimum of 2 referees