-TheUniversity of Strathclyde is welcoming applications for MSc International Master Project Management Deans ExcellenceScholarships These scholarships are readily available for EU and Non- EU trainees.
TheUniversity of Strathclyde wased established in 1796 and has an abundant history of mentor and development. Located in the centre of Glasgow, Scotland’s biggest city, we are the home of trainees from over 100 nations. Winners of 7 Times Higher Education Awards, consisting of University of the Year 2012 and Business School of the Year 2016, we have an around the world track record for mentor and research study excellence.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue MSc program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in International Master Project Management.
- ScholarshipAward: One award of EUR8,500 is readily available for a non-EU prospect and one award of EUR6,500 for an EU prospect.
- Nationality: Available for EU and Non- EU trainees
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 2 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: These scholarships are readily available for EU and Non- EU trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
Candidates need to be self-funded (i.e.: not in invoice of any financing from other scholarships, company sponsorship etc) and currently hold a deal of a put on the MSc International Master Project Management for September 2018 entry. The Scholarships will be granted on benefit, instead of monetary requirement, to prospects who show in their Masters program application exceptional scholastic efficiency (existing and/or formerly acquired); any pertinent extra-curricular or expert experience and profession advancement and who will add to the general scholastic, cultural and experiential profile of the program mate.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
How to Apply: Offer holders will be instantly thought about on the basis of their application.