Awards assistance to minimize the effect of increasing tuition expenses. Keeping this in mind, the Centre of Experimental Medicine of the Slovak Academy of Sciences is supplying the MSCA Early Stage Researcher Doctoral Student Position for exceptional prospects.
This financing chance is readily available to those trainees who want to carry out a doctoral research study at the Slovak Academy of Sciences for the scholastic year 2021/2022
TheSlovak Academy of Sciences is an online forum where the very best researchers in Slovakia will work together and establish. SAS’s objective is to perform high-level essential research study on the frontiers of science, causing discoveries and ideas.
Why should obtain the SAS research study program? By signing up with the program, the trainees are incorporated into an interesting research study and training program, improving their profession viewpoints in both the scholastic and non-academic sectors. They have the chance to engage in clinical team effort and worldwide cooperative jobs.
ApplicationDeadline: December 21, 2020
- Provider: Centre of Experimental Medicine of the Slovak Academy of Sciences
- Department: Department of Cell Pharmacology and Developmental Toxicology
- CourseLevel: Research
- Awards: Salary
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in Slovakia
- EligibleCountries: If you would like to know about citizenship contact Dr Mojmir Mach at mojmir.mach-at-savba. sk
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: A research study program in any research study field
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following requirements:
- Master/Engineering degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology or Chemistry
- Good understanding and interest in both speculative and theoretical work
interest in the field of cell biology is needed
- Knowledgein the field of ROS-sensitive probes and a performance history in clinical publications are excellent possessions
- Fluent interaction abilities in English, both spoken and composed
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To obtain this chance, prospects should participate in a research study program. After that, they can obtain this fund. Applications or casual queries must be sent out toDr Mojmir Mach at mojmir.mach-at-savba. sk.
- SupportingDocuments: The application should be accompanied with the following files in PDF format:
- Letter of inspiration,
- Curriculum vitae of at a lot of 3 pages,
- Transcripts of records from University/UniversityCollege and copy of your degree
- Copy of master’s thesis or any other publications (if readily available),
- Two composed suggestion letters (e.g. one by your Master thesis manager) and the referees contact information
- AdmissionRequirements: For participating in this program, candidates should have a master’s degree from an acknowledged university.
- LanguageRequirement: Students require to show that they have a great level of composed and spoken English.
The effective prospect will belong to the “Logic Lab” task. Highly competitive and appealing wages are provided, plus movement and household allowances as suitable.