TheFaculty of Engineering Sciences is welcoming applications from international students that have actually finished their Bachelor’s Degree at a certified University abroad. The fellowship is for 2 years (4 terms) open up to all the departments and systems at the Faculty of Engineering Sciences.
The trainee will get a stipend of about 3500 NIS to assist cover their living costs.
Ben-GurionUniversity of the Negev (BGU) is a public research study university in Beersheba,Israel The Ben-GurionUniversity of the Negev has 5 schools: the Marcus Family Campus, Beer Sheva; the David Bergmann Campus, Beer Sheva; the David Tuviyahu Campus, Beer Sheva; the Sede Boqer Campus, and Eilat Campus.
The prospect needs to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: Contact Employer
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered for pursuing M.Sc program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to study the topics used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: The trainee will get a stipend of about 3500 NIS to assist cover their living costs. Some exceptional students might get likewise a tuition waiver.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inIsrael
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- EntranceRequirements: The program is open for prospects that have actually finished their Bachelor’s Degree at a certified University abroad. This scholarship is for students who are planned to finish an M.Sc with a thesis.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect needs to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
Submitthe following files as one file entitled scholarship application with your complete name on the subject through e-mail
- Completethe Application Form– typewritten (handwritten applications will not be accepted)
- Copyof B.Sc Diploma or Formal approval of the B.Sc degree. Any record that isn’t really in English should be equated into English.
- Transcriptof records of B.Sc degree
- Candidate’s CV
- Three referral letters. The referral letters must be sent out straight to the consultant in the host department. All letters must be on main letter head and signed. The letters will be collaborated, by the consultant or department secretary, with the signed application kind.
How to Apply:
- Contactthe appropriate host department by email, discover a consultant and get his/her concept authorization.
- Applyfor the M.Sc degree
- Applyfor the scholarship by finishing the running kind. The scholarship will be granted on a competitive basis.
- Applicants will be alerted about approvals for M.Sc research studies and scholarship.
eval( ez_write_tag([[300,250],’ scholarship_positions_com-leader-1′,’ ezslot_4′]);.