Remove the financial difficulties that base on your method of education. Apply for the Jennifer Arnold Memorial Research Awards at Murdoch University and support your research study in Australia.
The primary intention of this academic bursary is to supply monetary assistance for international trainees who are going to begin their academic journey at MU.
A great chance for international candidates
MurdochUniversity has more than 23,000 trainees and 1,700 personnel from over 90 nations, among Australia’s leading research institutes. It provides a big range of graduate classes and an exceptional academic environment for trainees.
Why would you like to study at MurdochUniversity? The university provides a wide array of degree programs and an exceptional trainee discovering environment. It has the very best instructors to assist prospects construct an appealing future.
ApplicationDeadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: MurdochUniversity
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Honors and postgraduate degree
- Award: $ 5,000
- Number of Awards: NotKnown
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International trainees
- The award can be taken in Australia
- EligibleCountries: Overseas candidates are qualified
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Honors degree in any field at the university
- EligibilityCriteria: For making the most of the bursary, you should be an international complete fee-paying trainee starting honours and postgraduate degree at one of our Western Australia
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you wish to join this program, then you are needed to be registered in the honours degree coursework and postgraduate degree at MurdochUniversity After taking affirmation, applicants will be instantly thought about for this studentship.
- SupportingDocuments: Must connect your scholastic records and copy of passport.
- AdmissionRequirements: You’ve finished a Bachelor’s degree with superior honours or upper 2nd class honours. Candidates should meet the entry requirements of the university.
- LanguageRequirements: The candidates require to show the English language efficiency by IELTS with 6.5 and TOEFL with a minimum of 90 test ratings.
The curriculum will provide a $ 5,000 reduction in tuition costs to effective trainees.