TheEwan MacColl Memorial Award is provided through competitive application to a trainee accepting a location to study on the MMus, MLitt or MPhil inMusic degree programs at Newcastle University and whose research study includes folk music. This award is readily available to UK, EU and global trainees.
TheNewcastle University (formally, the University of Newcastle upon Tyne) is a public research study university in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East ofEngland The vision of Newcastle as a civic university with a worldwide track record for scholastic quality.
Students require a great level of English language to study at NewcastleUniversity English will be the primary language you utilize socially and for research study. if English is not their mother tongue they will have to offer an acknowledged English language test or credentials.
- Application due date: July31,2018
- CourseLevel: The scholarship is readily available to pursue MMus, MLitt or MPhil in music degree programs.
- StudySubject: TheEwan MacColl Memorial Award is provided through competitive application to a trainee accepting a location to study on the MMus, MLitt or MPhil in Music degree programs.
- scholarshipAward: Thescholarship need to be utilized to assist money the expenses of performing research study or useful activities associating with the recipient’s Masters research study job. For example, it might support travel for a trainee focusing on gathering, taping or research study. It might not be utilized to money living expenditures or tuition costs.
- Value of award: ₤1000
- Nationality: The award is readily available for UK, EU and global trainees.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Award is readily available to UK, EU and global trainees.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
Applicants must have a great 2:1 honours degree or global equivalent, in music or a carefully associated discipline.
We welcome applications from all areas of the neighborhood no matter race, ethnic background, gender, sexuality, and desire to motivate applications from generally underrepresented groups in UK college.
- EnglishLanguage Requirement: If your very first language is not English you require IELTS 6.5 general (with 6.5 in composing and a minimum of 5.5 in all other sub-skills) or comparable.
How to Apply: You need to use through the University’s online postgraduate application system. To do this please ‘Create a new account’.
- Complete necessary fields as well as consist of the following details:
- Insert the appropriate program code in the program of research study area
- Select the program of research study
- Insert the studentship code mus02in the studentship/partnership recommendation field
- Attach degree records * and certificates and, if English is not your mother tongue, a copy of your English language credentials
- Attach a research study proposition of no greater than 750 words for the significant research study job to be pursued throughout the Masters program, describing:
1) The research study concerns your job will resolve
2) The research study context (i.e. existing state of the research study within the field or discipline)
3) The approaches you prepare to utilize to resolve the research study concerns.
- Attach a individual declaration of no greater than 400 words describing:
1) How the Ewan MacColl Memorial Scholarship would boost your research study
2) An itemised costing of the funds had to perform your research study (the optimum scholarship worth is ₤1000)